Heat-less Curler. Donut Heat Free Hair Waver
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Product Type : Hair Curlers
- Donut Styler
- How to use:
Waves for days with our Mulberry Silk Hair donut Waver. Ditch the heat, not the style. Wake up to bouncy, healthy, shiny hair with little to no effort without compromising results.
We only believe in the best for your hair that's why our Donut Waver is made from 22mm 6A Grade 100% Mulberry Silk.
Why you'll love them -
- 100% Mulberry Silk, not satin
- Handmade for quality, not machine made
- Heat free styling without compromising hair health
- Easy to use
- Day or night time use
- Quick re-fresh in between wash days
- Skip your blow wave on wash day
- Travel friendly
- Super comfortable
- Great for curls to pineapple hair at night
Colour will be sent at random unless requested at notes in checkout.
Styling your hair is simple with our Donut Waver
- Start with dry hair, apply styled by Gel for Body or Heat Halo for added protection.
- Place Donut on wrist.
- Gather hair in to high pony and pull over top.
- Loop ponytail around donut firmly
- Twist Scrunchie end in to figure 8 to secure your wrapped hair in place.
- Drift of to sleep and wake up to bouncy hair.
- Repeat nightly to keep hair styled or wear a silk turban to keep style in place.
To refresh waves in between washes
- Glaze over a small amount of gel on dry hair and repeat instructions above.
- Wait an hour or until gel has completely dried and remove donut.
How to dress out after removing
- For a soft wave simply brush out with our Boar Bristle Brush
- Shake for extreme bounce and movement
- Comb out with Partner in style for loose waves
I bought this because I wanted something to give loose, soft waves to my hair. My hair is fine but I have a fair bit of it, and it’s below collarbone length. I have tried this several times, damp hair, dry hair, damp hair with some styling product in it and it isn’t creator curls. I do find though that it leaves my hair nice and soft and tangle free and smoother than if I just put it in a scrunchie. I think it maybe just doesn’t work on my hair type to create curls. Thinking I’ll buy the fish bone curler!
Thank you Grace. I glad you saw that your hair felt softer and smoother. Our donut is great incorporated with fishbone styler. Start with fishbone to create waves and curls then maintain look during week with donut for a softer result.
Nice product & great concept but it’s too big for my chest length fine hair. It needs to be about half the length to stay put once secured, at least on me.
Thank you so much for your review. I love the idea of making a smaller donut styler for finer hair. Please contact me if you'd like to swap your heat-free styler for our fishbone that would be more suited to finer hair.
I am actually gobsmacked by this product! So much volume and a beautiful curl and wave and I use it like a hair tie! I tie it up overnight and pull it out in the morning and I’m ready for the day! I have also used it like a hair tie in the afternoon and it’s like iv been to the hairdresser all over again! So easy with the best results. Best product I have ever used!